Registration for New Students
2021-2022 Registration for New Students
Please download and complete the registration form or print it and fill it out manually. Forms may be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped off at the school.
Before sending your registration form, please check the registration checklist:
1. Completed registration form
2. Proof of the student's age and legal name. (Documents accepted are: birth certificate, adoption certificate, student authorization visa, Canadian citizenship papers, passport, or permanent landed immigrant/residence documentation (office staff can make copies for you)
3. Proof of residence - this can be verified with any bill that proves that this location is the legal home address (blue or green sign number for acreages) or street address if the residence is in town (ie. utility).
4. Notification of special medical conditions or medications for the student.
5. An intake appointment may be required for new students, school administration will contact parents accordingly.
6. Name and address of child's previous school (for students coming from another school division)
Fees are payable through SchoolCash Online
Please note: Registration is not complete until it has been approved by the school office.